Animal husbandry is the branch of agriculture science which deal with the rearing and raising animal for their need i.e. milk, meat, dung, agriculture purpose etc.
The work of animal husbandry has been going on for centuries. To fulfill domestic needs, adoption of animal husbandry as mixed farming gives the family milk, meat, egg, wool, leather, blanket, sweater, and other woolen garments etc. In addition, animals also support the agricultural work. Dung obtained from animals is used as urine manure. Animal husbandry has thus become an important part of our lives.
Animal husbandry is an integral part of agriculture. There are mostly mixed grains in India. Animal husbandry is done for the production of milk, meat, egg, wool along with crop production. Both of these businesses complement each other. Animal husbandry management is called animal husbandry. Various animals like cow, buffalo, bullock, camel, goat, horse etc. are followed. It is an integral part of agriculture. Cattle farming is obtained from cattle and fodder and grains etc.
On the other hand, farmers get natural materials such as natural manure, milk ghee, leather, wool, meat, bones etc. from animals. Apart from this, the farmer is assisted by animals in all the works like running bullocks, irrigation, handling, lifting weights.
Animal husbandry business
Animal Husbandry and Dairy Development play an important role in India’s rural economy. Rural families, especially landless and small and marginal farmers, adopt animal husbandry as a supplementary source of income. Farmers living in semi-urban, mountainous and in all spheres of India are engaged in animal husbandry as an opportunity of employment opportunities in this business.
If we look at the compulsion in India then our country is found in the cow of Geyar, Sahiwal, Rathi, Kancherja, Angor and Red Sindhi breeds. Some foreign breed sings are also reared in some areas. Jersey and Allistin are the main in these foreign breeds. Due to the variety of cows, including ghee, milk is obtained from 30 to 40 liters per day.
- Peasants Companions – India has always been a land of agriculture. Its economy rests on agriculture and animal husbandry. The bull is most helpful for the farmer. Who also helps in reaching the mandi after taking out the grain from the cultivation of the field.
- Manure: Farmers have the second highest yield of manure from animal husbandry, there is a need for natural manure to produce good crop. It is possible that fulfillment of these animals is possible.
- Livestock: In which horses and camels are important means of transport. Who also carry burden and driving work. Oot is the most suitable means of regeneration. Animals from milk, curd, ghee, butter, cheese and their products are available. After animals die, leather, horn and their bones are the basis of many industries.
- Most woolen blankets and winter seasons are only received from sheep wool. Apart from this, carpets and pockets of goat and other animals are made.
- Animal husbandry has played an important role in improving the country’s progress and the condition of farmers. With the increase in the source of income of the state and the country as a result of animal husbandry, many industries are playing an important role in providing employment to the people of the industry, with the raw materials received from the animals.
Important things to look for in animal husbandry
- Animals should always be kept clean and tidy. On being sick, animals should be separated immediately from the healthy animals and treated them. Apart from this, the animal husbandry should pay attention to the following:
- Immediately after the installation, the child’s body should be cleaned with cotton cloth, such as a towel, etc., and the nose should be cleaned by cotton or gauze. Immediately after the banyan, the calf should hang upside down for some time, so that if its head is down and there is any tingling inside the nose, then come out.
- If it takes longer time, then the child has a problem called hypoxia or mutonium inhalation. If this type of disorder, give it to the oxygen immediately or get rid of the dirt from the pipe tube through the suction tube/suxan pipe otherwise it is called pneumonia. Disease will be a threat.
- After birth of calf or heifer, bind her navel nal and cut it with a new blade or disinfected knife and apply it on any antiseptic material such as Jenson violet tincture iodine, ditol, turmeric powder and applied for 3-4 days. The wounds do not dry up.
- The calves / goats must drink the mother’s first milk (ginger) within 2-4 hours of birth. The daily intake of ginger or milk should be equal to 1/10 part of the body of the calf/heifer, which should be divided into equal three or four parts and fed.
- If there is no grief in the cow’s thumbs immediately after insomnia, 100 pounds of glucose solution of 10 percent of the calcium/calf limited quantity must be born so that it can not be metabolic disease, called newborn hypoglycaemia.
- Keep in mind that the cow’s child has the first right / right on the cow’s milk, so if the quantity of milk is low, then the child should first drink the milk in the required quantity and use it later on milk, otherwise the required amount of milk If you do not get the cow’s calf / calf, the tendency to eat clay or pebble stones etc. develops due to which they become ill and their flooding stops and fertility deficiency Also becomes possible.
- At the age of twenty-one days, drink three spoons (30 mL) of Piparaginin inter worm conspiracy. After 21 days of first dose, the second dose of Piparagin is approximately 40 min. Ltd Pupilize and repeat the dose of Piparazine on every month till 6 months of age.
- At the age of one week, the baby must be shot.
- Prior to the rains, before May / June, every 6 months and above each of the animals have vaccinated the coronate-muhapa, gala ghotu and laladiya disease.
- Provide internal intrameric medication in the month of February, July and October at least three times a year for every animal aged more than six months.
- Applying external worm-based medicines and spraying of medicines in the animal home every 15 days from May to September month on the body of each animal.
- 60-70 percent of the fodder should be green fodder and 30-40 percent dry fodder.
- Every adult animal should feed at least 1-2 kilogram ration daily.
- Each animal giving more than three liters of milk should feed an additional 1 kilogram ration on every three liters of milk.
- Do not feed excessive ration or bloated bursim.
- Wash with clean water and after wipe the milk from the Thanela, wipe it with clean water and clean the stool of filth by mixing red medication (1: 1000) in water during rainy days.
- Reduce the dana and mineral mixture supplement 15 days before the potential day.
- For more production, give milk to dry milk gradually 2 months before the next days of the next.
- Do the artificial insemination, veterinarian or trained insulator.
- When converting with the bull, it should be remembered that the first or second animal of the day being assessed by the bull is the first or second animal.
- Keep animals from raw animal of more than six months to the last three months of the banyan on the raw floor.
- Remedies for winter prevention from frost and winter during winter.
- Grow shady trees around the animal sanctuary.